Hi There!

I'm a triathlete, I'm a grad student, and I forget I have a blog frequently!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Big Things Coming!

Just got back from a nice early morning run. I think Preston was a little surprised when he was excited that I got up early, and thought he was getting taken out... and ended up on a five mile run! He was a trooper though! I think he found some good smells out there too, so win-win I guess.

I met with Mary yesterday morning, to just talk about some stuff, and do some preseason planning. As I said a little over a week ago, I have some ambitious goals for this season. Well yesterday morning they got kicked up a notch, and I couldn't be more excited! We're going for something big, and I couldn't be more excited. I feel like I have to say we, because Amanda, and Mary invest so much time and energy in my progress that they might as well be out there hitting the road with me.

That's about all I have for now. Time for a quick shower, then back to bed for a bit before I have to get up for class. So pumped about what's coming! A little bummed that I'm going to not be able to race some events that I wanted to, but it's all part of the plan, and I'm fully committed! I start with QT2 in one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment