Hi There!

I'm a triathlete, I'm a grad student, and I forget I have a blog frequently!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Testing weekend!

I don't have too much to say, other than I rocked my 2 hours on the bike today. My legs are currently a bit wobbly, but I'm glad to know that they can handle the time pretty well. I was expecting the last 30 minutes of tempo to be tougher, but I think I did pretty well. Now I'm recovering a little bit before heading down to Canandaigua for 80 minutes of running.

Birthday party for my aunt this evening in Bloomfield, and belated Christmas party tomorrow afternoon with Amanda's family round out the weekend, but I am by far most excited about the Train-this testing extravaganza tomorrow morning in Syracuse. So far I only know Alexa, and Mary, and met Don once at the pool,  so I'm excited to meet more teammates! I'm also anxious to see my swim analysis, I know that since high school my stroke mechanics have gotten much better, but I don't really have any idea of what I need to work on. If I had to guess though, it's going to be my right arm, and Mary might have something to say about my weird arrhythmic kick. We'll see tomorrow! It's time to pack up the bike now! I'll check back in afer the testing to relay how it goes.

Today is 190 days out.

2 comments:

  1. it's going to be REALLY fun tomorrow! I still have to do a 3 hr bike ride this afternoon.. yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am embarking on a 4 hour workout now. And I am not testing. HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete