Hi There!

I'm a triathlete, I'm a grad student, and I forget I have a blog frequently!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In Full Swing,,,

So it's been a while again, when you barely have time to train and sleep (and see your wife only a few days a week) blogging tends to take a back seat to more primary functions... School's going strong, and I'm fully into research. Training is definitely into full swing. After struggling through December, I regrouped and rocked January. Now I'm finished with base phase, and coming off of a good showing at the Freezeroo #4 10k(ish) I'm headed into the build phase. I'm excited for some increased intensity coming my way, and building a good foundation for the speedwork to come after that. Outside of research, my mind is completely focused on June 24th. Syracuse. I have big plans for that race, and I'm putting in the work now to see them into fruition. In other news, I've officially joining the QT2 racing team, and 'm looking forward to doing them proud this summer. That's all I really have for now. Hopefully I find my way back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment